Pages

Lor separat

Sam vocabular

Tequilas Flamejantes

Lorem Ipsum

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Alena Nikitina – Interview


 Comes originally from Russia, but lives and works in the Ukraine (Kiev). She started her career as a model and got after a short period a strong interest for the photography. She’s only since 4 months in the business now and we can tell you her works are definitely promising . Really natural, fresh & interesting. Alena has got a great talent and for this reason we are sure that she’ll do many works in the future. She’s still young and has lots of time. About her future plans – it will be a big surprise. You should make sure to keep an eye on Alena’s works. You can always get in touch with her via her e-mail – tigrrasha@gmail.com
How & when did you start your work as a photographer ?
It happend by accident. I worked as a model. When the photographers sent me the result from our test shoots, I learned to edit the pictures myself.  And then I thought, why shouldn’t I shoot myself, if I can edit the pictures. But then I had other plans – I wanted to become a photographer. I’m doing the photographs since 4 months now.
Did you always want to become a photographer ?
No, as a child my mother proposed me to become a doctor. And then I asked people about the doctor job and when I was 15 I have changed my mind and thought “Why I should become a doctor ?” Right after I started to work as a student and did some actress and modeling. The Serious passion for the photography came later.
How would you describe yourself and your works ?
I’m humble, I don’t like that much attention. I like to work in a small team and prefer not to be surrounded by so many people. I try to shoot the model from another side, which sleeps in most of the girls. I try to waken “this side in the model” – help her to feel herself and her body. My work is a kind of tenderness – grace – naturalness and sexuality.

Is there anything that inspired you reg. your work as photographer ?
Yes, I like to see beautiful things. Sometimes even a man, a flower, the lake, the sun or a model inspires me. The beauty inspires me as well.
5) We often hear about crazy happens during a shoot … Tell us did you ever made crazy experiences during one of your shoot ?
I’m a gymnast and in my past I had often had situations in that I did some very strange poses. I couldn’t understand for a long time – why my models has frightened expressions on their faces. Then, I checked the result from our shootings and I realized that the poses convenient for shootings can be scary for a model.
What does a model need in your opinion to make it big in the business ?
The attitudes and appearances are really important for the model. I think everybody knows that it’s also quite important to be able to work in stress situations, to be flexible, punctual and to take care on the body. Useful is to have the skills from a model – gymnast – stunt and actor.
What are your ambitions ?
I just want to do what I like most.
What are your future plans ?
I would like to improve my skills, to enjoy my live, to find love and to search for the beauty in everything that I see.